Sunday, September 11, 2005

An open letter to my beloved colleagues.

As most of you are aware, I am no longer part of the HSBC Data Processing family. I have resigned for about almost 8 months for some unforeseen circumstances which have led to my abrupt decision. I know I owe you (fellow Vikings) an explanation, but it was just something I had to do and had to deal with. And for that, I deeply apologize.

You guys are the best team and the best people I've worked with. This goes out especially to Vicky, Phajneek, Sharan, Ragu and Kash. I love you guys to bits. I'm really blessed to be given the opportunity to know all of you. I really couldn't fathom how we became tight, but I consider you my family. Thank you so much for being there through my precarious moments.

To Vicky, you are the man la macha! The first ever guy who came over to me and said "Dey macha, you from this group ah?"( with his thick indian accent). Freaking hilarious bastard! I must say a good way to break the ice on our first day. We share a lot of laughs and jokes together..especially them dirty ones. We were a riot! Our most favourite phrase would be "you are the most fucked up human being i've ever come across with". yeah,.. you guys probably don't get it...but it's our personal humour. so fuck yall!

The ever so lovely and lanky Phajneek Kaur...you are a sight for sore eyes. If only you weren't 5'11 and so bloody tall, and I wasn't so fucking short, I would have definitely date you girl.!! She is so fine I swear to god most of the bai fellas are so envious of me every single time I walk next to her ( tho its an awkward view) or even talk to her. And did I mention she is also a part-time model? Yeap guys, she is. She's also an aspiring lawyer, as soon as she pass her bar exams. And to top it all, the most sweetest creature and the most coolest girl I have ever gotten to know. Phajneek, you're a gem.

To Sharan, you are like a sister I never had. The most understanding, cool, audacious and happening 32 going to be 33 year old women (don't think I dunno ur age ah?, I saw ur IC la sista) with 2 kids I have ever met. And she's still HOT by the way. My resource for the latest bollywood gossips and what not. This women is so very cool, I can even go clubbing with her (as long as it is cool wit you Mr. Bal) alone. Would love to meet your husband and kids one day.

And last but definitely not the least, Ragu and Kash. One macha and one bai. One's a Liverpudian? and the other a Gunner. Ragu the playa' and Kash the sweet-talker. Both also scandal with our UK trainers.hehehe...Blackman rules la macha! Nonetheless, they are the best advisors when it comes to women trouble. By the way, I'd like to extend my congratulations to Ragu for being promoted as a Mentor. I know you have the potential from day 1. Coz u talk cock la fucker. But I still got much love for u nigga!

I guess that sums it up. To the gang, I love ya'll with absolutely no equivocations. Let's do lunch one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home