Friday, September 16, 2005

Dream of my own.

Listening to : You're Beautiful by James Blunt

This is crazy. As I was abt to hit the sack, thrown into slumber...BANG!! Muse struck me. I got up and out of bed and started doodling on a piece of paper. Occasions like this does not happen very often. I've got the concept down for my latest project for Love Me Butch's new video. Prior to that I was on the phone (via Skype that is) with Abe, discussing/bitching about girls and how they suck (no pun intended) and also brainstorming ideas for that particular video. And he managed to come up with a viable concept which is quite brilliant I must say. But I managed to come up with something more twisted. ANd it has 2 versions. The 2nd version has a public service reminder msg which I think is a bit tacky but really dark at the same time. Nevertheless it's still twisted. However the first version is more up to my preference. It's really dark ala Korn's Freak on A Leash with a bit more twist towards the end. Sends shivers down me timbers...hahah.a..ok.. I'm gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home