Sunday, January 15, 2006

My 24.


The Surprise Kek Lapis...

...followed by chicks gift-wrapped in tiny skimpy outfits.

A wicked month January turned out to be. After a long year of crapiola, finally a good start to a whole brand new year. Tho it has only been 14 days of '06, but it was filled with awesomeness beyond comprehension. For the first time in my life, I have had a REALLY HAPPY birthday. I was actually HAPPY on my birthday. 24 years, and i recently discovered the true meaning of 'Happy Birthday'. And i owe it all to u guys,..thanx for wishes, gifts, hugs and kisses. Even if it was a belated wish, truly very much appreciated. To Ipeng, Hunny, D and the boys frm 3Flow specifically, u've made my birthday a 'Surreal' experience. THANK U's. Ipeng, now we're EVEN! Told ya' i was a natural.

I can say this tops all birthdays put together! Turning 24 wasnt as bad as i thought it wud, despite the fact that its getting closer to the quarter century mark. More to come this month, and plenty more awaits this year! InsyaAllah.

p/s : my birthday is on 11th Jan peeps. not the 9th nor the 13th. Faizal , adam..ingat tuh! bongok!

2 Comments:

Blogger ultimatecass said...

tiny skimpy outfits huh? hehehe.. u aint seen nothing yet faidz!

10:53 AM  
Blogger faidz said...

hmmmmm...donutss...hehehe

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home