Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The G5, the G-Man and sum reality show.

Ahhh..finally i get to blog after days and days of heavy deadlines. Not much has happened, but I have to say that today the new PowerMac G5 has arrived. Uhuh...now we have 3 g5's in the office. Finally i get to have my own cubicle with a new powerful machine that cud edit videos professionally (so dudes, if u wanna do sumthing, let's do it while im still working there..hehe). Prior to this I was foist to work with a dumbass machine, which is acceptable if we're working on 1 magazine. But we have 2 magz now and soon another one coming in march. So... now senang skit kerja wit the new machines. Alhamdullillah. The company spent like 76k for the machine and printers alone. hehe..pity for them i wont be there long..but i do feel a wee bit of guilt slowly creeping in. Oh well!

Anyhoo, I was offered to be part of a reality program which is sort of like MTV's "Wanna Come In", I think. I'll be the 'dating-guru/stud' who'll help the 'Dud' by coaching them how to dress and offer them directions thru out the date via an ear transmitter. I'll be in a seperate room and monitor the date. I think. But seriously, I'm the last person to give anybody any advice on dressing let alone dating. I cant even get a date for myself dammit! Too shy la..hihihi (laughs like a schoolgirl) I aint a playa, but i cud try and pretend to be one. Hehehe...here's where the acting skills come to play. I aint a bad actor ok...was once offered to be part of Sepet ok...dun play2. The shoot's on thursday, so i gotta figure out a believable lie to get myself off work... Probably take another mc...or half day..coz the shoot's gonna start frm early mornin' till the afternoon. Plus i have to go for this Mac class later that evening to learn the basics of using the G5. sheeessh... oooh...the G-man's back by the way, for christmas hols..hehe.. i'll be seeing him tomoro for dinner and we'll have our usual racist banter along with Darren...1 cina, 1 india, 1 malay... Besss...confirm havoc! hahaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home