Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Of Rueful Regrets.

Exactly a year from this date, i made a complete fool of myself.
Exactly a year from this date, my strong convictions were shattered.
Exactly a year from this date, i was disshevelled.
Exactly a year from this date, i became lachrymose.

In Abe's words, my life has been like a sine graph in retrospect. It certainly has its ups, but Ive experienced more downs than the ups put together this year itself. Despite all that I managed to pick myself up, dust myself off and ready to try again. I have dumped my emotional baggage since and starting to feel more durable and mature now. I've gained a new zest for life. I strongly believe my inhibitons has subsided and with 2006 just around the corner, i have a gut feeling it will be a good year indeed *crosses fingers*. I had enuff of 2005. Good riddance to a wicked and demented year. Now go fix urselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home