Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Charbenic.

I was browsing thru my photo collection and look what I've found...

That's me on the far left with the long hair, Abe and his pony tail and our long lost buddy Azam. God I miss Azam. Haven't seen him for more than 2 years now. You see, Azam's a really good friend of mine. We're like brothers the 3 of us. After he left for Perth in 2003, he never came back. And as he eloquently puts it, "I ain't coming back." I can understand that. But you know wat Zam, if you're reading this, trust me I will come and visit you. I ain't got the dough' (that's my ghetto lingo yo) now dawg, but Imma be there, you hear! And we gon' break it down like it was back in the hood yo! It's gon' be of the chain nigga! I aint trippin' fo' sho! Ok. I'll stop. Oh wait..there's a bit more.. I'm out dawg, peace alif ba alif ba!! I'm done now. thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home