Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Joget Babo Joget..Ewah..!!

I think I've witnessed the strangest and funniest sight this week. Last night around 9-ish, I was switching thru channels and stopped at channel 4 astro (RIA). There was this programme going on called Beat TV and it was showing the segment where the AF students performed for some majlis berbuka puasa at some hotel. From there on they were showing the performance of the AF kids and they invited a couple of fans to join them onstage... yada..yada..yada...then the camera focused on a very familliar figure doing the joget with Akma... I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Babo aka En.Hatim aka bapak Abe. Kemain lagi dengan baju melayu full set minus the songkok. He owns man, totally!! Abe, bapak kau sporting gila sial... it wasnt just the malu-malu kucingnye joget, it was the org-tua-gatal-wit-the-lidah-terjelir joget. Siap joget full circle around Akma tuh tak tahan... hehehe.. He is by far the coolest dad ever!! and the camera loves him.. trhey kept on focusing on Babo not the AF stars... i love your dad, he's just crazy I tell ya'... Ewah..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home