Friday, October 07, 2005

Serendipity.

Yesterday was an interesting day. It was the 2nd day of puasa and Azree thought it wud great if we venture out for some kuih at the Tmn Tun pasar ramadhan. Well he wanted to get some kuih, I on the other hand just wanted to wash-eye (cuci mata in direct translation). So there we were browsing thru stalls and walking along catching the delectable aroma of ayam percik and what not. And there she was, walking with her girl friend. No, I didn't bump into my ex but it was Suzanne Eyton. Most of you might not know who she is but she's a model, and a very beautiful model she is. Suzanne is the stunning product of a Malay and Scottish parentage. The first time I laid eyes on her was when she made the cover of Newman magazine. I mean no biggie if I bumped into her once, but 4 times, come on!!..I swear to god she's stalking me. Here's the chronology of our meetings :

  1. It was my last day of Salsa class, she however just enrolled herself.
  2. I was leaving the Chicken Rice Shop in One Utama, she and her group of friends walked in.
  3. I was jogging at the Kiara park, she and her friend passed by the opposite direction.
  4. Pasar Ramadhan.
I mean talk abt coincidence. Our paths crossed so many times I'm beginning to think that god is trying to tell me something...she might be IT..hahaha...macam Serendipity lak...I know I sound like a loser, probably coz I am. Well just wanna share sumthing random and pointless with ya'll. Well here's a pic of her that I Googled...yes I'm pathetic. I do have plenty of free time ya know!

Suzanne's on the far right

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home