Saturday, December 03, 2005

'O' is for that overtime I'm putting in.

'Tis the last month of the year and i have to say throughout most of '05, i have been at the lowest point in my life. Im not proud to admit it, but yes, i totally let myself down. Everything fell apart like a chain reaction. Frm a breakup to losing a job and to other incidents not worth mentioning. All because of my own doings. I never actually recovered completely from the breakup. It all went downhill from there. The first few months was really bad, I became so negative, tetchy, and emotionally frail. But fortunately, i am blessed with great friends. And they helped me thru my downfall, picked me up and brushed the dirt off my body and got me on my feet again.

Things started picking up mid '05. Abe came back, introduced me to strangers that eventually became family. Had a great time with abe and the RPI family. It was an adventure indeed. Frm creating a music video to Bora Ombak and the karaoke session..That was the highlight for this year.

And now, i recently signed up for a Fitness First membership. Just got back frm the gym at the Curve and i must say, it was excruciating. It was my first time ever in a gym and doing proper fitness regimes, thanks to the guidance of Azree. No pain no gain. But it was well worth it. I intended to join the gym for quite some time now but just short of cash. Plus i wasnt working before, but now i am. And the main goal is to be lean and buff within 3-4 months. i believe it is achievable. It can be done. Aiming for Omarion's physique. and hopefully by march 06 i am able to bash Faizal or other weakling friends of mine. hehehe...insya-allah. 2006 is so gonna be a great year. I can just feel it. Plus, Borders just open at The Curve...after an intense work out, hot shower and then chilling at Borders wit a book and a cuppa. My perfect and ideal life. The only thing missing is companionship. itu blakang cerita....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home