Sunday, November 13, 2005

Horror with eyeballs.


I got myself The Machinist dvd recently, only due to the fact that Christian Bale (the Batman Begins actor) has gone anorexic for this movie. And yes ppl, he's a freak of nature in this one. I dunno how he manage to lose that much of weight and gained it back to his full muscular self. Anyway, i must give The Machinist two thumbs up. If ure into dark thrillers with twisted endings, I highly recommend u get a copy of The Machinist dvd. The disconcerting plot and the beautifuly shot cinematography makes this movie worth watching. It's like watching a Hitchcock movie. Dark, abstruse and very enigmatic. Kudos to the brilliant acting of Christian Bale. No wonder he has won numerous awards from independent film festivals. I think he should at least earn a nomination in the Oscars. For anyone who could lose close to a hundred pounds just for a movie deserves an Oscar, i can tell u that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home