Sunday, November 27, 2005

Pulau Ketam and beyond.

I just got back frm Pulau Ketam. That was my first time ever there... Phajneek, Sharan and John decided to be adventurous this time. So I drove all the way to Port Klang (and it was my first time there mind you) all by myself and met up wit the gang. Phajneek was so helpful wit the directions that she got me to Northport instead of southport. NICE...it took me almost an hour to reach there. Reached there by 3 and the four of us took a ferry to Pulau Ketam. Tho it was a 30mins ride, I swear to god it was the dodgiest ferry ride ive been on. It was fucking hot and the ride had me sea-sick. I never get sea-sick like ever. Plus it was cramped and filled wit chinese. and u know how they smell...wont get into details.

I swear to god as i stepped foot on the island i felt like i was in a whole different country. They dun have cars, their mode of transportation is bicycle.and an electric motorcycle. And population : CHINESE. They dun even speak bm or english. Luckily John was there, he was our translator. they do have a balai islam there, but it was shut down. locked. It was completely a fisherman's village. the houses there are quite modern for a fisherman's house but one thing i noticed is that they dun own furnitures. they do have tv sets and even astro, but no sofa's or coffee tables. weird. But we got wat we came for. The FINE seafood. It was cheap and also considerably yummy. Anyway it wasnt the seafood i was there for, but the company of 2 lovely ladies Phajneek and Sharan. Thank you ladies, ur effort was much appreciated.

*entered a futsal tournament yesterday. kalah 3 game straight. cam haram. but i did say hi to sazzy and took a photo wit her and ashraf sinclair. I'll upload it later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home