Thursday, March 09, 2006

It's So Hard To Say Goodbye.

I'm abt to say goodbye to my very most precious belonging ever. The one that stuck by me thru the years, 8 years to be exact, the longest and most meaningful relationship ive ever had and grown to bond with, my first love, Beatrice @ BFD 130 aka my blue 1.6 proton satria.

Many of you might not know this, but im very much in love with my Betty. From the very first time i set my eyes on her, i know that we'll end up together someday. We were acquainted roughly abt 11 years ago, thanks to my dad. She was brand new. A gift for my mom actually. But i've been adoring her ever since i caught a glimpse of her in a TV commercial. But yeah, i knew we'd end up together. And together we ended up indeed. Right after i got my license, we started going out. Yeap, she was my mode of transportation to pick up my boys (i was the first to get my license) and we'd take a spin along the highways of LDP with our windows down and the speakers at full blast. And ever since then we've gotten serious. We've taken our relationship to a whole different level.

We've been thru a lot together. Many 'firsts' experienced. Also many touch ups shes gone thru, from her brownish-grey exterior, to her now dark blue metalic facelift. Lowered her springs, gave her a muffler, changed her transmission from auto to manual, even gave her a spoiler (which made her look like a roof of bus-stop, mah bad baby!!) and gave her lovely rims to roll with.

Like other couples, we do have our ups and downs. We developed a sumwhat love-hate relationship over the past 5 years. Being together that long, of course it will happen inevitably. She started to give me major problems like breaking down due to overheating, a few scratches and dents on her body (well that was mah bad, but no major accidents ok!!), a flat tyre one time, 2 flat tyres at the same time the other time, a stolen tyre from another time, 2 break-ins ; first one they stole Haz's video camera (in broad daylight!) and the 2nd time the blardy penyamun stole my radio. She/we had our fair share of bad luck. Including countless minor accidents. But no matter what, she stuck by me and sumhow or rather we managed to settle our differences. Girlfriends they come and go, but her loyalty...

Right now it is time to wave our goodbyes. I'm sorry for turning my back on u. It isnt like me to turn my back on sumthing that has given me great service over the years. You are really special to me and letting u go is not easy. But i have to. Im not one who abandons the love of his life under a sad tree during his absence. Do not be be disheartened. I hope ur new owner will take really good care of u as much as i did, even better maybe. I'll always remember how u make those cute squeaky sounds whenever i shift gears, hope ur new owner learns to appreciate your idiosyncrasies as much as i did. I will forever cherish our good times together. Take care sweetheart!

2 Comments:

Blogger ultimatecass said...

wow... and I thought I was emotional..

11:04 PM  
Blogger faidz said...

i really love that car...

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home