Thursday, February 09, 2006

Food for your soul.

Havent done this in quite a while. But here's a list of my current Top 20 RnB/Soul list. Mind u that some may appear sappy, but that's how i like it. Very therapeutic to say the least. Here goes ;

  1. Eric Benet - Come As You Are
  2. R.Kelly - Can't Sleep
  3. Ruff Endz - If I Was The One
  4. Babyface and Pebbles - Love Makes Things Happen
  5. Ne-Yo - So Sick
  6. Az Yet - I Don't Want To Be Lonely
  7. Brian McKnight - Never Felt This Way
  8. A Few Good Men - Don't Cry (Behind My Back)
  9. Billy Paul - Me and Mrs. Jones (oldie but a goody! Slipped that one in coz its just soulful)
  10. A Few Good Men - Have I Never
  11. Luther Vandross - Superstar
  12. Kem - I Can't Stop Loving You
  13. Seduction - Could This Be Love (sum 90's group..but i just love the 90's..cant help it)
  14. Jamie Foxx - Heaven ( get also Unpredictable for a more upbeat track)
  15. Luther Vandross - If Only For One Night
  16. Mint Condition - You Send Me Swinging (get also Pretty Brown Eyes)
  17. Maxwell - Whenever, Wherever, Whatever (all time fave)
  18. Tyrese - You Dont Give A Damn About Me
  19. Garth Brooks (as Chris Gaines) - Lost In You
  20. Jodeci - Lately (..my no 1 classic...)

I do have a few more, but these are the most played on my winamp playlist. I recommend get After 7,..all of their hits and also Babyface. Azam, kau sure suka list aku...we're into 90's shit and all...hehehe..if u want more recommendations (especially 90's or any other soul rnb tracks) pls feel free to drop me a msg. I'll be glad to layan y'all. Enjoy the songs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home