Thursday, November 10, 2005

Day 3 and so forth.

A lot of things happened these past few days. My grandma passed away last saturday nite which was on the 3rd of syawal. She died due to some breathing complications which turned into a heart-attack. She died on the way to the hospital. She was 68. Al-Fatihah.

Sunday morning we (my sis and I) took the earliest flight to Kota Bharu. My parents were already there the night before as they planned to celebrate their 3rd raya wit my grandma. Unfortunately, she died whilst they were still on the plane. As they touched down, my uncle called and broke the news. My dad didnt get the oppurtunity to celebrate raya wit his mother for the last time.

Returned to KL on Monday night.

On the brighter side of things, I started my first day at my new job today. Got there around 9am, waited for a couple of hours for the boss to come in. The boss came in, introduced me to the staff, and right after lunch i was swamped with workloads. gosh..they didnt give me a chance. I reached home at abt 7.30pm on my first day. And tomoro, I have a meeting in Hartamas with this IT guy to describe how the company's website should look like. I've also been given a magazine (with 80 pages front and back!) to design starting next week and publish by the end of this month. That's a whole load of responsibility to shoulder, and I'm fucking rusty with my design applications. Oh did I tell ya' I have to familliarize myself wit a Mac? It's like operating a new gadget for a first time minus the manual-reading. It's fucking stressful I kid u not. I'm quite ambivalent wit this new job. Don't get me wrong, I love the challenge, my new colleagues, I'm cool with them, but the environment I'm so not feeling it yet. Plus the parking charges are exorbitant. dahla tempat dodgy gile...But I guess I'm up for a challenge. Be rest assured I will try my best. Give me at least a month. It's 1.30am and I'm sleepy. WOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home